Register for 55 North by May 10th, 2019 and be entered to win an Alaskan ski vacation package for you and a guest to Alyeska Resort!*
Prize: 2-night stay at The Hotel Alyeska, $200 USD dining voucher, and 2 days of skiing for 2 courtesy of Pomeroy Lodging. Up to $1000 CAD towards flights purchase, courtesy of Foundry Conferences & Events.
* All purchased registrations up to, and including, May 10 for 55 North, 2019 will be included in the contest.
Offering 1,610 skiable acres, 76 named trails and over 669" of snow annually, Alyeska lives up to its reputation as steep and deep.
Nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers and spectacular ocean views, The Hotel Alyeska offers our guests luxurious accommodations and convenient access to the magnificent Alaskan wilderness.
Whether you are just starting out in the sport or looking to challenge yourself, you can find it here. Alyeska Resort hosts 7 total lifts which take you to a vertical rise of 2,500ft., 2 high-speed detachable quads, 2 fixed quads, 2 magic carpets, and a 60-passenger Aerial Tram.
55 NORTH CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. TERM: The contest will be promoted from Wednesday, April 17, 2019, until Wednesday, May 10, 2019. All purchased registrations up to, and including, May 10 for 55 North, 2019 will be included in the contest.
2. PRIZE: The winner will receive: 2-night stay with skiing at the Alyeska Resort & Hotel (100 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood AK 99587 USA) $200 USD meal voucher, and $1000 CAD towards flight purchase. Total prize valued at $2200 (no redeemable cash value, no refunds, substitutions, or exchanges).
3. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
4. CONTEST ENTRY: Contestants must purchase a registration to attend 55 North 2019 before end of day May 10, 2019.
5. PRIZE NOTIFICATION: The Prize winner will be notified via phone or email within ten (10) business days of the draw.
6. ELIGIBILITY: All residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, who are 13 years or older may participate in this contest. Employees and family members of Foundry Conferences & Events are NOT ELIGIBLE. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Limited to one prize per household. To be eligible, entries must be received by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, May 10, 2019.
7. CONDITIONS: Foundry Conferences & Events and participating promotional companies are not in any way liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries or acceptance and use of the prize. Winners assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest, or the use or misuse of any prizes. Foundry Conferences & Events reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest. All winners must correctly answer a skill-testing question before the prize will be awarded. Foundry Conferences & Events in its absolute discretion reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
8. PRIVACY: By entering the contest, Foundry Conferences & Events reserves the right to contact entrants from time to time by email. Foundry Conferences & Events also reserves the right to use the winner’s name and photo for promotional use.
Entrants can unsubscribe at any time. In addition, personal information will not be shared or sold to third parties.
9. EXPIRATION: The prize will expire twelve (12) months from date of issuance.